The only complete wrist angle training solution that measures, analyses and helps you improve!
£617.00 (excl VAT)
How do I improve my chances of getting finance?
When putting a finance application there’s nothing more frustrating than it being declined.
Often an applicant is declined not because of their credit history or anything they’ve done but because of a few simple errors.
First off it’s really important that their full name is input. MAKE SURE they put the name on their passport. Not Jim instead of James or Bob instead of Robert! Then you need to make sure that they meet every one of the following criteria:
- Min age 18, Max age 75 at the end of the term
- Be a permanent UK resident, with minimum 3-year address history
- Make sure you are not using a VPN if applying online.
- In regular permanent employment, minimum 16 hours with minimum annual income £10,000
- Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents
- Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g. personal email address and mobile number.
- If an application has declined contact Merchant Support to check if the application is a genuine decline or if the applicant can re-apply.
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name and House/Flat number and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income