About the Awesome Golf Range powered by FlightScope
WHAT IS THE AWESOME GOLF RANGE?
The Awesome Golf Range, powered by FlightScope, offers your customers a permanent Driving Range solution. With better data, software, and screens, it hits areas that other ranges miss.
With real-time shot tracking from the tee to the turf, it offers players a cost-effective way to gain amazing insights into each shot.
Using 28 club and ball data parameters, the Awesome Golf Range allows players to play games and analyse swing and ball flight with unerring accuracy.
With flexible customisations and integrations, MIA will support you by tailoring the Awesome Golf Range to your needs. With a minimum of 5 metres of ball flight required, it’s the perfect fit for all kinds of Golfing
environments, tracking both big drives and delicate short-game shots.
- Versatile - A minimum of 5 metres of ball flight required
- Cost effective - High tech radar system in every bay at an
- Scaleable - Can be used in facilities with just 1 bay, or
ranges with many bays
- Data quality - 28 data data parameters including club head
data as well as ball data
- Customisable - Tailor the Awesome Golf Range to your facility
- Competitive - Leaderboards and games bring a
competitive edge to the range
- 3D tracking radar that tracks the club head, as well as the ball
- Customisable coaching dashboards for coaching and club fitting
- Multiple game options such as virtual golf and family game modes
- Internal and external leaderboards and competitions
- Customised hardware to track all types of shot
- Ethernet and power cable
- Mounting options: 100mm vesa mount (same as standard TVs) or mounting stand provided
WHAT DATA PARAMETERS DOES IT TRACK?
The Awesome Golf Range software tracks 28 data parameters in total, including crucial club head data.
BALL LAUNCH & FLIGHT
- Ball Speed
- Vertical Launch Angle
- Horizontal Launch Angle
- Vertical Descent Angle
- Smash Factor
- Spin Rate
- Spin Axis
- Carry Distance
- Roll Distance
- Total Distance
- Lateral Landing
- Apex Height
- Flight Time
- Shot Dispersion
- Skills Distance to Pin
- Skills Score
CLUB & SWING
- Low Point
- Club Speed
- Club Speed Profile
- Club Acceleration Profile
- Face to Target
- Face to Path
- Dynamic Loft
- Angle of Attack
- Club Path
- Spin Loft
- Vertical Swing Plane
- Horizontal Swing Plane
WHERE CAN THE AWESOME GOLF RANGE BE INSTALLED?
The Awesome Golf Range needs a minimum ball flight of just 5 metres, opening up the possibility to install it in many different locations.
The user-friendly software makes it suitable for unattended operation, with no settings being visible to customers, bay-specific messages, and an integrated online booking system.
With multi-mode software, no minimum number of bays, and adjustable surface firmness, the Awesome Golf Range is completely versatile and can be adapted to suit your facility.
It can help you create a competitive atmosphere through site-specific leaderboards, and hosting events that use its competitive game modes such as ‘Closest to the Pin’.
Optional extras include having your own course added to the software, integrated food and drink systems, a secure kiosk software, and remote support to enable direct access to a computer if an issue occurs.
HOW DOES THE BOOKING AND LOGIN SYSTEM WORK?
A quick and easy login process
The login process is simple, letting you get started without a username and password: you simply login using a QR code via the free ‘Awesome Golf Community’ app. Registered users can track their detailed stats and achieve leaderboard entries, while unregistered players can enter their name and play. An auto-logout feature operates after a prolonged period of inactivity.
Customer payment options
- Integrate time and bay online booking into your website or app
- In-bay greeting e.g. "Welcome Bob!"
- Browser-based admin for on-site sales
- Countdown timer visible in-game
- PIN usage optional
- Differential pricing if bays are not equal
- No booking or payment required
- Pay and play with no booking element
- PIN codes grant X minutes of play, not related to the time of day
- Countdown timer shown in-game
- Differential pricing if bays are not equal
WHAT FEEDBACK DO RANGE MANAGERS GET?
Data and analytics
- Live bay usage and bay status
- For marketing, receive basic contact details of your customers (GDPR compliant)
- Specific data queries run on request
- Site usage broken down by day/week/month
- Site usage broken down by bay